So far, Mr. Rohit A. Boda has received various notable mentions:
- Awarded ‘Young Broker of the Year’ in 2021 by Insurance Asia News for the second year in a row
- Awarded ‘Young Broker of the Year’ in 2020 by Insurance Asia News
- Interviewed by Reinsurance News in May 2020
- Interviewed by CNBC on “(Re)insurance as a means of Risk Management” in 2020
- Featured and Interviewed by Business Life as “3rd Generation and Beyond” in June 2019
- Interviewed by Asia Insurance Review during the Singapore Conference, in 2017.
- Was featured as the youngest millennial in the insurance industry
- Interviewed by Business Life magazine on “The Journey into Broking, Operations of J.B.Boda, and What Keeps the Flag Flying Higher as a Third Generation in This Sector”
Mr. Rohit A. Boda’s work also involves team building. As he is part of the Management, he works closely with the HR department to ensure investment in the right manpower, makes every possible attempt to motivate teams’ growth, and retains them.
His vision for the Group’s future is to carry forward the Grace of Legacy with transparency, a futuristic vision, and the zeal to create a global mark of the J.B.Boda Group in the reinsurance broking industry.
Outside of his professional work, Mr. Rohit A. Boda enjoys fitness and has a keen interest in fashion and reading.