Website Terms and Conditions
- While The J.B.Boda Group has made best efforts to ensure that the material on this website was true at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that The J.B.Boda Group assumes no responsibility if the information is incomplete, incorrect, or out of date.
- The J.B.Boda Group is not responsible for the content or usage of any web pages or any communication transmitted or received by you unless otherwise stated on this website.
- The J.B.Boda Group and its licensors own all current and future copyright trademarks and other intellectual property rights linked to this website. Except for the restricted right to use the website in line with these conditions, you acquire no additional rights in the website. You promise to respect The J.B.Boda Group and its licensors’ intellectual rights and to quickly notify The J.B.Boda Group in writing (contact information below) if you become aware of any unauthorised access to, or use of, the website that violates any proprietary rights.
- You may print or download material and content from this website solely for personal, non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your company. Any element of this website or its content may not be offered for sale, sold, or distributed in any media. Unless The J.B.Boda Group has given you a written permission to do so, you may not make any element of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise. To apply for authorisation, send an email or write to The J.B.Boda Group (contact information below) with the following information: (a) your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s); (b) the name of your company; (c) your or the technical contact responsible for the link(s) email address and telephone number; and (d) the website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear. You may not utilise The J.B.Boda Group name or misappropriate The J.B.Boda Group brand in any way, with such use or misuse completely at The J.B.Boda Group’s discretion.
- You agree not to use this website for any illegal reasons, and in particular, you agree not to send, use, copy, post, or enable any content that is defamatory or obscene, or that is abusive, indecent, or infringes on someone’s privacy. You agree not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or advertising material, spam or similar materials, or any volume communications that may disrupt the functioning of our website or other visitors’ enjoyment of it.
- The J.B.Boda Group maintains the right to enhance, modify, amend, suspend, or permanently cease all or any portion of this website, as well as to limit or ban access to it, at any time and without notice.
- You undertake to hold The J.B.Boda Group harmless from any expenses, claims, losses, or damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against The J.B.Boda Group as a consequence of your use of this website or your violation of these conditions.
- While this website may include links to other websites, it is not responsible for their content. Such sites are not under the authority of the J.B.Boda Group. The J.B.Boda Group disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any content or the security of any activity conducted on external sites. You utilise such sites entirely at your own risk.
- If you violate these conditions, The J.B.Boda Group may suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any additional access at its discretion.
- This website is provided to you without any warranties or guarantees unless expressly stated, and The J.B.Boda Group accepts no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this website (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud). Your only option is to stop using this website. In the event of death or personal injury caused directly by The J.B.Boda Group’s carelessness, The J.B.Boda Group’s culpability shall not be restricted.
- The J.B.Boda Group has the right to change these conditions at any moment. Your continued use of this Website after such modifications signifies your acceptance of the changes.
- These terms and conditions, as well as the content of this website, are governed by Indian law, with exclusive authority over the parties.
The J.B.Boda Group Terms of Business
The J.B.Boda Group, along with its/their domestic subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “The J.B.Boda Group”), is dedicated to becoming the world’s most valuable and service-oriented insurance brokerage, risk management, employee benefits, and retirement services provider. In the absence of contradictory provisions in a formal services agreement established by The J.B.Boda Group and Client, the services a specific The J.B.Boda Group firm delivers to each client (“Client”) will be subject to these Terms of Business. Client’s request for The J.B.Boda Group to provide consultancy, insurance/risk management consulting, and/or brokerage services on its behalf is deemed Client’s consent to be bound by the conditions set forth above.
Surplus Lines; Insurance Premiums and Related Tax Obligations
The J.B.Boda Group may not be able to get insurance on the terms and circumstances requested by the Client in the admitted marketplace. In this case, The J.B.Boda Group’s insurance proposal may involve placements with insurers that are not licensed to transact insurance in a specific jurisdiction and are not regulated by that state’s insurance agency. Any surplus lines coverage will be provided by relevant insurance rules regarding insurance placement with non-admitted insurers. If the surplus lines insurer goes bankrupt, the state insurance guarantee fund will not be able to help. Furthermore, surplus lines insurers’ policy types, conditions, rates, and deductibles may differ from those found in accepted market products.
For insurance coverage arranged by The J.B.Boda Group, the client is liable for any insurance premiums payable, as well as any applicable surplus lines, sales, use, excise, or other taxes. If Client fails to pay any premium in full by the due date indicated on the premium invoice, the insurer(s) may cancel the coverage, and such nonpayment, in addition to any fees or expenses due to The J.B.Boda Group as set forth herein, will be considered a material breach of these Terms of Business.
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
The client is entirely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of any information provided to The J.B.Boda Group and/or underwriters, insurers, insurance-related intermediaries, and/or other third parties as may be required for the services envisaged herein. The J.B.Boda Group is not responsible for independently confirming the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by the Client, and it is authorised to rely on such information. The J.B.Boda Group will not be liable for any mistakes or omissions in any services offered to Client, including insurance placement on Client’s behalf, that is the consequence of, originate from, or are based, in whole or part, on erroneous or incomplete information submitted to The J.B.Boda Group.
Confidentiality; Data Protection Information Notice
The J.B.Boda Group and Client acknowledge that the nature of The J.B.Boda Group’s relationship with the Client entails the Client disclosing to The J.B.Boda Group certain of the Client’s information (“Information”), some of which may be confidential or proprietary, for The J.B.Boda Group to provide services to the Client. The customer agrees to The J.B.Boda Group’s use and dissemination of information in the course of conducting marketing, servicing, claims handling, risk management, and/or policy renewal services for the client.
According to relevant data privacy legislation or regulation, the J.B.Boda Group is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of Client’s Information regarded to be personal data. The J.B.Boda Group may receive such personal data directly from the Client, in the event of an individual Client, or indirectly, in the case of a commercial Client on behalf of its employee insureds, while providing regulated insurance broking services. The J.B.Boda Group is considered a “data controller” under relevant data protection regulations. This implies that The J.B.Boda Group is in charge of choosing how personal data about the Client is stored and used.
In its capacity as an insurance intermediary, the J.B.Boda Group may utilise personal data collected from the Client. This may involve quotation/inception, policy administration, claims processing, renewals, marketing, and other activities related to the supply of insurance over the insurance lifecycle.
Please see The J.B.Boda Group’s Privacy Notice on our website for more details. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries concerning the Privacy Notice or The J.B.Boda Group’s acquisition or use of Client personal data.
The J.B.Boda Group may use the services of international or domestic intermediaries to help in the servicing, marketing, and/or placement of the Client’s insurance/risk management